It’s wedding off-season. Time to breathe, re-charge those creative batteries and enjoy time with the family. Here’s what’s been happening so far in the Menig house ♥
- Worked up enough courage to finally paint our black dining table a glorious WHITE! Oh boy, does it look beautiful now!
- Started working on a pretty triangle quilt in pink and white. It’s my favorite color combo these days and I can’t wait to finish the project and share some pics of it.
- To get the festive mood indoors (and help a little with my snow homesickness…) I put up our big, flocked Christmas tree, added tons of candles just about everywhere in the house and made a pretty Adventskranz decoration for the table – with lots of pretty faux snow!
- I signed up for my first Bridal Expo this February! Now I’m brainstorming to make our booth extra, super special! A real WHAM! experience. I’m excited as well as uber nervous!!
- As every winter, I answered a self made questionnaire about the business, where I stand at the moment as well as goals for the next year. It’s fun to dream up new ideas, set new goals and find different ways to spoil my clients in the upcoming season!
- Shame on me – I’m still working on two long time projects. Deciding on the perfect packaging of the wedding USB’s is the first. I have a bunch of awesome ideas, but just haven’t finalized it yet. I think I’m pretty close though. The other one is to create a little About Me Video. As with every project that’s solely about me, it takes forever-and-a-day to even be started…. I’m really just not that interesting of a person… lol
Looking Forward To
- A weekend in the snow with Adrian & Leya! Did I already mention that I miss the snow?
- Getting to meet new couples within the next few months! This is always something I’m especially thrilled about. Hearing all the love stories, chatting about wedding details and finding out if we’re a good match… Love that about my job!
- And this one goes hand in hand with the one above – I’m excited to enter the main booking season. It’s the wind beneath my wings to be invited to spend this oh so special day with a Bride & Groom, knowing that they trust me to capture all their beautiful wedding memories! Cannot wait!
xoxo, Rahel ♥