Hello Loves! Easter is just around the corner and while I usually miss out on decorating for pretty much any Holiday other than Christmas, I finally wanted to celebrate Spring and Easter with some sweet DIY Easter Egg Candles!
Let’s get at it! Seriously, these are SO easy and fast to make! Took me maybe 30min for 5 eggs. If you’re invited to any Easter Party – these would be such a great hostess gift!! Just saying.
What you’ll need for this DIY (and you probably have everything at home):
- Tea Candles OR candle wax & wicks
- An old pan
- Egg cups OR toilet paper rolls cut into pieces
Step by Step Instructions:
- Start out by opening the top of your eggs, remove the insides and clean out the shells with water.
- Take out the wicks from your tea candles.
- On low heat melt the candle wax in your old pan.
- Place your egg shells into the egg cups (or toilet paper rolls) and add one wick per candle. Carefully pour the melted wax into each egg. Set aside and let the wax cool.
TIP: Having a hard time cleaning the pan? Try using steal wool. Gets the job done quickly and pain free!
And here are some ideas what you can create with these fun little egg candles. Crank out the hot glue gun, some moss, some leaves, some twigs and some vintage tea cups and get rollin’!
Fun, right? Well, I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and got some inspiration to be creative today!
xoxo, Rahel ♥